Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Scrappy Friends Challenges & a WINNER!


It's February 1st & that means a new Scrappy Friends Challenge!


My February Challenge is to use 1 or more of the words below in your title.

RULES (to be entered into the prize drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of February 1st, 2014
  • Link your entry below by February 27th - 11:59 pm (PST)
One winner will win a Paper Secrets Gift from me...

BONUS CHALLENGES:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:

Brenda - Sketch

Rochelle TicTacToe

Kelly - Color Combo


BONUS PRIZE:

and now some winners....
the winner of my January challenge is...

Congratulations Tracy! Please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.
MeKristiB@gmail.com

And our Bonus Prize winner is...

Congratulations Christy! Please email us with your mailing address to claim your prize.
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

5 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you sooooo much! I am so excited it's ridiculous. I'll email now :) :)

Nancy D. said...

Your lo is super cute!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

All done! I did all 4 challenges. http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2014/02/4-challenges-1-layout-it-can-be-done.html

Georgie Horn said...

found you from one of your bloggy friends, new follower and soon to be challenge participant.

Georgie Horn said...

found you from one of your bloggy friends, new follower and soon to be challenge participant.