Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Challenge with my Scrap Friends - due 1/30

Happy New Year to YOU!
Cheers to another year of scrap worthy memories & crafty layouts!!!!

My January Challenge is to use 1 or more of the words below in your title.

RULES (to be entered into the prize drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of January 1st, 2014
  • Link your entry below by January 30th - 11:59 pm (PST)
One winner will win a Paper Secrets Gift Card from me...

BONUS CHALLENGES:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:

and SURPRISE....our crafty friend Kelly Holifield has joined our challenge!

BONUS PRIZE:

and now some winners....
the winner of my December challenge is...
Congratulations Amanda! Please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.
MeKristiB@gmail.com

And our Bonus Prize winner is...
Congratulations Charity! Please email us with your mailing address to claim your prize.
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com




7 comments:

Amanda Jane said...

Thank you for picking me Kristi. That's a lovely start to the New Year. Congratulations to Charity too.

Jessica Navarro said...

Great challenge! I enjoyed playing along. I also played along with Kelly's challenge and just linked up.

Jennifer Earley said...

Great challenge - loved the words from which to choose for my LO! I was able to play along with each of the scrappy friends challenges.

Christy said...

I had so much fun with this challenge. You chose a lot of great title words, but I ended up using "FUN" :) :)

Jackie said...

Super challenge!

Tammy said...

Great challenge! I went with the word "New"!

Drea Slee said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I used SNOW in my title.