Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Scrappy Friends Challenges - due 12/30

WOW! December already. Before I post the challenge info, I'd like to thank you for each post read, comment made, challenge entered & for all the shares over this past year. 
Wishing you & your families a magical holiday season!

My December Challenge with my Scrappy Friends is to make it sparkle!


I'm still working on mine. I used glittered ribbon & lots of bling to make it sparkle. I used Brenda's sketch along with a word/lyrics from 2013 for Rochelle's challenge. (Unconditionally by Katy Perry).

RULES (to be entered into the prize drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of December 1st 2013
  • Link your entry below by December 30th - 11:59 pm (PST)
One winner will win a Paper Secrets Gift Card from me...

BONUS CHALLENGES:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:


My challenge - Make it sparkle

BONUS PRIZE:


and now some winners....
the winner of my November challenge is...
Janessa

Congratulations Janessa! Please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.
MeKristiB@gmail.com

And our Bonus Prize winner is...
Suzanne

Congratulations Suzanne! Please email us with your mailing address to claim your prize.
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Nancy D. said...

Love your lo so far...can't wait to see what photos you use.
Congrats to your winner's!

Terria said...

I love the color of your layout and congrats to the winners . Thank you for the fun inspiration!!

Lisa Rea said...

I posted mine a day late - I thought it was the 31st. Oh well. Still had a great time digging out my gold sparkle-y things! Thanks, Kristi