click HERE for my current blog challenge details

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Scrappy Friends Challenge - due 10/30

My October Challenge with my Scrappy Friends is to use STAMPING, READY MADE DECORATIVE BORDERS and A FRAME.



RULES (to be entered into drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of October1st 2013
  • Link your entry below by October 30 11:59 pm (PST)
One winner will win a Paper Secrets Gift Card from me...

BONUS CHALLENGES:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:

Brenda- sketch

Rochelle - Color Inspiration

My challenge - Stamping, Decorative Border Strips & a Frame

BONUS PRIZE:

and now some winners....

the winner of my September challenge is...
Congratulations Lydia! Please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.
MeKristiB@gmail.com

And our Bonus Prize winner is...
Congratulations Tracy! Please email us with your mailing address to claim your prize.
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

Happy October!!!!!




4 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow xx ive only just spotted this thank you so so much xc made my day xx

Lisa Rea said...

Love your layout and your challenge choices, Kristi. It made me use up some border stickers I have had for donkey's years! And I managed to combine all three challenges in one layout.

http://scrappydistractions.blogspot.com/2013/10/old-moments.html

Lisa Rea - Scrappy Distractions

SandiB said...

Wonderful challenges this month. I combined all three challenges on my layout.

Nancy D. said...

I love that picture of all of you & it worked great with this paper & sketch...wonderful lo!