Thursday, August 1, 2013

Scrappy Friends August Challenges

My August Challenge with my Scrappy Friends is:

Use Wood, Stripes & Mixed Alphas

Heidi Swapp: paper, epoxy stickers
Studio Calico: wood
My Mind's Eye: blue stripe washi
We R Memory Keepers: orange dot washi
Crafter's Workshop: stencil
My Little Shoebox: mini alphas

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of August 1st 2013
  • Link your entry below by August 30 11:59 pm (PST)
One lucky winner will win this prize from me:


BONUS CHALLENGES:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:

Brenda - sketch

Rochelle Make it a Travel theme

My challenge - Use Wood, Stripes & Mixed Alphas

BONUS PRIZE:


and now some winners....

the winner of my July challenge is...
Congratulations Amy! Please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.
MeKristiB@gmail.com

And our Bonus Prize winner is...

Congratulations Charity! Please email us with your mailing address to claim your prize.
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone who participated!!!

5 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Super cute layout! love the masking you did and that photo is GREAT!!!

AllAmy said...

so excited to see I won for July. Whoop Whoop. Love the challenge for August too.

Andrea Eason said...

Very cute combo! I combined the three!

Jackie said...

Super challenges...I combined all three!!

jenessa said...

Great challenges! I completed all of them =)