Thursday, August 22, 2013

Paper Secrets & Practical Scrappers Blog Hop

Paper Secrets has teamed up with Practical Scrappers to share our love of wood.
Welcome to the Practical Scrappers/Paper Secrets Blog Hop! 
For this blog hop we are featuring the Ten Things Team from Practical Scrappers and members from the Design Team at Paper Secrets. We have a collection of wood goodies from Paper Secrets to give away and you can get all the details on that below, but first here's the list for the hop!

Blog Hop List

Practical Scrappers
Charity Hotrum
Lisa Moen 
Jessica Arrant
Kristi Beisel 
Stephanie U
Patty Selah 
Karen Sessions
Kelly Holifield 
Wendy Coffman
Deborah Johnson
Krissy Clark 
Rochelle Spears
Kerri Yarus 
Lee-Anne Thornton
Leslii Wagner
Kelli Fortier
Kim Ryden 
Sue Kithcart 
Brenda Ragsdale
Charissa Miller 
Christine Meyer 
Sarah Clark
Kelly Jean Guzlas
Paper Secrets 



Here's what you can win from Paper Secrets!




You can do any or all of the following to get entered:
1) Be a follower at the Practical Scrappers Blog
2) Be a follower here at the Paper Secrets Blog
3) Like the Practical Scrappers Facebook Page
4) Like the Paper Secrets Facebook Page

5) Leave us a comment here telling us which of those you did 

The Hop ends Sunday & winners will be announced next week. 

Today I am sharing an awesome new product from ARC Crafts. Wood sheets that can be stitched, die cut, embossed & more. It is awesome AND totally affordable. {coming soon to the Paper Secrets Shop} I made this layout with my ARC Crafts wood {embossed with a woodgrain folder} 





Share this blog post & leave me a comment. 
I'll pick one random post as the winner of a Washi Tape bundle and I'll add a wood sheet in each of the 2 colors from ARC Crafts.
Want an extra chance to win? 
Like the ARC Crafts Facebook page & tell them Kristi B. Scraps sent you.


23 comments:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Wood sheets that can be stitched on??? Be still my heart! Love your project!

Katy said...

I {{{love}}} the wood sheets and your layout is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Love the addition of the washi!

Wendy Coffman said...

What a great product and your project is totally adorable too!

Brenda Ragsdale said...

Great layout and the embossed wood paper is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica said...

Wood sheets are awesome! I'm gonna have to get my hands on those.

Lisa Rea said...

Now THAT is a cool product and amazing what you did with the sewing - who would think??? Thanks so much for sharing, Kristi! I am now following ARC


Lisa Rea
Scrappy Distractions

Patty Selah said...

Can't wait to try those out! Thanks for sharing!

karraruiz said...

That wood is awesome! That embossing looks awesome too! I shared onFB!

Karen said...

Love that you can emboss on wood. so cool. Great ideas. thanks

Joefil said...

Awesome layout! love it!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Beautiful LO. Love wood sheet. I love working with wood as well.

Kelly Jean said...

Beautiful layout! I love the wood sheet. Have to try that!

Jozebelle said...

Hi, Ann-Marie from Sweden here, oh I love Your way of using paper and decos, will come back though I don't have time to look more at the moment but I am a follower and shared this post on Facebook

Alison Day said...

Oh wow! Now I have GOT to get me some of those sheets! I love how detailed the embossing is on that wood sheet. and no splitting, right? How awesome is that?! going to share your page on my FB page - I think my fan would like that look of that wood. Thanks!

Tracy MacLoughlin said...

Love your creation! Thanks for the inspiration!

Rochelle Spears said...

Love your layout! Great job with the embossing on the wood! :)

Rochelle Spears said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KellyG said...

So cool! Love that!

KellyG said...

Just liked ARC Crafts FB page!

Lee-Anne said...

So cool! Love your layout and I shared your blog on FB and liked ARC Crafts FB page and told them you sent me.

Lisa P said...

Those sheets are so cool. So love the embossed look on them. What a fabulous page.

LisaM said...

Love that wood sheet, so fun!

Mandi said...

Love that wood. Great page.