Monday, July 1, 2013

Scrappy Friends July Challenges

My July Challenge with my Scrappy Friends is:

Use Clocks or Calendars
I used an old Heidi Swapp transparent calendar from my stash.
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Metal & Filmstrip: Tim Holtz


RULES (to be entered into drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of July 1st 2013
  • Link your entry below by July 30 11:59 pm (PST)
One lucky winner will win this prize from me:


BONUS CHALLENGES:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:

Brenda - sketch


Rochelle Use a Celine Dion song title
I used "Another Year Has Gone By"

My challenge - Use Clocks or Calendars

BONUS PRIZE:

and now some winners....

the winner of my June challenge is...
Congratulations Andrea! Please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.

And our Bonus Prize winner is...
Congratulations Stacey! Please email us with your mailing address to claim your prize.
scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

Thank you to everyone who participated!!!

5 comments:

Kathy D. said...

Can it be a calendar? I did a scrapbook page as the design for a calendar.
http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/gift-idea-tuesday-plus-a-challenge-at-clearly-istamp-blog/

Kathy D.
dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

Melinda Felicilda said...

Hello I have fun with this challenges again this month that i be able to combine 3 in one layout....Here is my links with my challenge I used clock..thanks again!
http://scrapmhel.blogspot.com/2013/07/be-man.html

AllAmy said...

So fun trying to incorporate your challenge in addition to Rochelle and Grand Diva's.
Here is my attempt (Linky wasn't working but I'll try again later).
http://allamyleigh.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-precious-one.html

Jessica said...

Great challenge as usual! I also played along with Rochelle's challenge separately.

Lydia said...

great challenge xx i managed to get them all into one challenge xxx