Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Scrappy Friends Challenge


 My May Challenge:
Create a layout using a company logo.
hotel room keys, bar coasters, Box Tops, product packaging, stickers, etc.

My son loves Metal Mulisha so I created a layout from Monster Jam using a hang tag from a new shirt & tissue paper from new shoes. I left the title spot blank so he can have it autographed at next year's Monster Jam.
    

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of May 1st 2013
  • Link your entry below by May 29th 11:59 pm (PST)
One lucky winner will win this prize from me:


BONUS CHALLENGES:

Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into theBONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:

Kerys - Recipe: layers, stamp, stars

Brenda - sketch

Rochelle Word Art

My challengelogos

BONUS PRIZE:


and now some winners....

the winner of my April challenge is...
Lynn
How sweet is this?! I am totally going to lift her title idea.
Congratulations Lynn! Please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.

And our Bonus Prize winner is...
Sally Cranney
If you know me, you know I am LOVIN' the polka dots! 
Congratulations Sally! Please contact me with your mailing address to claim your prize kit.

Thank you to everyone who participated!!!

5 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Nice layout! Great idea about having it signed at the next Monster Jam! :)

Lynn Le5 said...

Thank you Kristi!!
Hoping to play along again! Very creative challenges you set ;) Love it.

Lisa Rea said...

Clever challenge, Kristi! I used The X Factor logo.

I didn't combine it with the other Scrappy Friends' challenges but there's plenty more on my plate to cover them!

Corrina said...

What a great challenge! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!

Here is a link to my blog:

http://anotherthingoffthelist.blogspot.ca/2013/05/may-scrappy-friends-sketch-challenge.html

Lydia said...

congrats to the winners xx just wondering if you got my email about last months challenge xxx hugs, lydia xxxx

lydiawalker at hotmail.co.uk