click HERE for my current blog challenge details

Monday, March 18, 2013

Paper Secrets - March 15th Sketch w/a Twist

The current challenge at Paper Secrets is to complete a layout using the sketch & chipboard.
Here is the sketch by Liz Chidester...
 
and here is what I had a whole lot of fun making...
Paper: Kaisercraft - Attitude, Metal Embellishments: Tim Holtz, Washi Tape - Recollections
 
I REALLY love this paper collection. It's perfect for my boys! I just recently got the washi tape & was so glad that I did. It ended up working really well with the paper.
 
I also completed my layout to fit the current challenge at Scrap Our Stash to use at least 50% kraft paper & 3 pieces of metal.

8 comments:

Christy said...

I love the touch of cammo!! AWESOME :)

Kelly said...

Such a fantastic take on the kraft challenge! I just love those chevron washi tapes on the kraft! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

Brenda Ragsdale said...

Very nice take on the Kraft It Up challenge! The camouflaged pp goes well with the kraft paper! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Rochelle Spears said...

super cute layout! I love how it turned out! Great mixed alpha title! :) thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch!

Julia said...

Super cute layout! Really cute mixed alpha title!!

Cathy said...

I love the slight bit of camo I see here.

mish said...

Fun take on this challenge, love the camo paper in there! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! Michelle