Friday, March 1, 2013

4 New Challenges & some WINNERS!

My Challenge:

Use Masking or Stenciling on your page.

Canvas Sheet: Canvas Corp., Stencil: Crafter's Workshop
 
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of March. 1st 2013
  • Link your entry below by March 31st 11:59 pm (PST)

One lucky winner will win this prize:



BONUS CHALLENGES:

Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:
Kerys - sketch


Brenda - Keep Calm & __________ on.


Rochelle - Colors


My challenge - Masking/Stenciling

I was only able to complete 3 challenges with my layout this month. I got carried away & strayed way too far from the sketch to even recognize it.

BONUS PRIZE:

Authentique Delightful Collection Pack
Glubers, Thickers, Stickles, Prima Ink
2 lengths of coordinating trims
Zva bling, Kaisercraft Pearls & doilie
American Crafts Rose Trim
Washi Tape, Maya Road pins
Studio Calico wood pieces, Bazzill buttons


and now some winners....

the winner of my February challenge is...
Jessica Arrant
 
Jessica, please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.

And our Bonus Prize winner is...
 
Sue, please contact me with your mailing address to claim your prize kit.
 
MeKristiB@gmail.com

Congratulations ladies!
Thank you to everyone who participated!!!!

 

7 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

Super cute layout!! love how the yellow flowers came out!! :)

Jessica said...

Ooooh, excited about masking. And thanks for the blog candy, can't wait!

Luisa said...

I have some stencils and can use them for this challenge...

Nancy D. said...

Your lo is super cute Kristi!...great job with the stencil!

Lisa Rea said...

Fun challenge, Krist! I combined mine with Rochelle's color challenge and Kerys sketch.

Lydia said...

beautiful lo - i managed to get all four of the challenges into mine xxx

Audrey O. said...

I combined all four challenges. http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=838551&m=view&id=3899569