click HERE for my current blog challenge details

Friday, February 1, 2013

February Challenge & a Winner!

My Challenge:
Use Dry Embossing, Mustaches & Pennants
 
Paper: LilyBee Victoria Park Frame: Technique Tuesday (covered with Diamond Dust & colored with Ranger Alcohol Ink) Trim: Maya Road, Pleated Flower: Maya Road, Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
 
 
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
  • You need to be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of Feb. 1st 2013
  • Link your entry below by Feb 28th 11:59 pm (PST)
One lucky winner will win this prize:


BONUS CHALLENGES:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:
 
Kerys - Word Art Inspiration

Brenda - Sketch

Rochelle Colors

My challenge - Dry Embossing, Mustaches & Pennants

I  was able to complete all 4 challenges with my layout!

BONUS PRIZE:
12 sheets Glitz - Yours Truly
2 sheets Cardstock
1 pack Garland, 1 pack giant rhinestones, 1 pack peek-a-boos
3 lengths of coordinating trims
Studio calico wood pieces
Pearl head pins
October afternoon mini market alphas
Pearl flourishes

and now some winners....

the winner of my December challenge is...
Cathy Caines!!!!
Cathy, please contact me with your email to claim your gift card.

And our Bonus Prize winner is...
Tracy Rhodes!!!
Tracy, please send your mailing address for your prize.
MeKristiB@gmail.com

Congratulations ladies!
Thank you to everyone who participated!!!!

5 comments:

Brenda Ragsdale said...

What a fun page Kristi! Lovewit!

Charity said...

love this challenge, you girls just keep rockin' the scrappy mojo. Quick question, does the mustache HAVE to be an embellie? could it be on a subject in the photo?

Kristi B. said...

Thanks Charity! The mustache can be in your photo as long as it is a prop mustache. Not just a man with a real mustache.

SandiB said...

I uploaded my layout and combined all four of the challenges on my layout. Again, another great month of challenges. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. I ended up using mustaches as a theme for a 3 page layout. :) Here is my link for the one that fits this challenge though. I combined all 4 challenges in one layout.
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries I am new at this, so I hope it works.
Audrey O.