Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Scrappy Friends January Challenge




Happy New Year!
It's time for another Scrappy Friends Challenge and of course,
the more challenges you combine, the more chances to win!

My Challenge:
 Use Washi Tape, Glitter & Chevrons...easy!
 
RULES (to be entered into drawing):
  • You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
  • Your traditional (no digital please) layout must be NEW as of Jan. 1st 2013
  • You must link your entry below by Jan 30th 11:59 pm (PST)
One lucky winner will win this prize:
 
BONUS CHALLENGE:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:
Kerys - Winter theme challenge
Brenda - Sketch Challenge
Rochelle -  Lyrics challenge
My challenge - washi tape, glitter, chevrons
 
BONUS PRIZE:
Authentique Lovely Kit collection, Kaisercraft pearls, Zva bling, Glittered foam Thickers,
3 lengths of ribbon by May Arts & Maya Road (1/2 yd. each), Alterable chipboard piece
bottlecaps, stick pins, paper doilie & wooden spool
 
Happy Scrappin'!


1 comment:

SandiB said...

Loved the challenges this month. I combined all four challenges on my layout.