click HERE for my current blog challenge details

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Scrappy Friends N-O-E-L Challenge & November Winner

N - a number in my title
O - ovals (journal spots, WOW brad, eyelets, twine loops)
E - 5+ eyelets
L - lined paper
 
Supplies Used
Studio Calico: paper, cloud rubons, wooden arrow
Cuttlebug: airplane diecut
Martha Stewart: owl punch, seam binding
Maya Road: star pin
unknown: washi tape, twine
 
For the month of December, me and my scrappy friends are changing our challenges up. Each one of us will have a challenge on our blog using one of the letters in the word NOEL.
(more details below)
 
My challenge for December is the letter O. All you have to do is create a LAYOUT (any theme) and include OVALS.
That's it!
To be entered into the prize drawing:
You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
Your LAYOUT must be NEW as of December 1, 2012
(NO DIGITAL LAYOUTS)
When you upload your layout to your gallery or blog, you must post a link back to this challenge post.
All entries must be linked below no later than December 30, 2012 11:59 PM (PST)
 
Here is the prize you are playing for:
Combine my challenge with any of the following challenges and receive an entry into the BONUS PRIZE drawing for each completed or combined challenge:
N - Kerys (Use a NUMBER in your title or sentiment)
E - Rochelle (Use at least 5 EYELETS on your layout)
L - Brenda (Use a LIST of 3 items or use LINED PAPER)
December's BONUS PRIZE is a $20 Gift Card
to one of the following stores or to any online papercrafting store
Michaels, JoAnns, or Hobby Lobby
(WINNERS CHOICE)
 
***
 
***
 
November WINNERS!
my personal challenge winner...
Stephanie!
 
 
and the Scrappy Friends November BONUS winner...
Cathryn!
 
Congratulations ladies & thank you to all of you who played along!

8 comments:

Stephanie U said...

Thanks for the fun challenge Kristi (and Kerys, Rochelle, and Brenda)!

So happy I won! Great surprise to see it here after surviving a kids' birthday party this morning!

Rochelle Spears said...

Your layout came out soooo cute!! Great job!!

Brenda Ragsdale said...

Awesome page Kristi and fab job on all of the challenges!

jenessa said...

Another fun challenge! I completed all but Rochelle's...I couldn't find a single eyelet in my stash lol

Lisa Rea said...

The plane and contrail in your layout is just too precious!!!!

Did all four (and I still have 653 eyelets left...eeerrrggghhhh)

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

said...

can I partecipate from Italy? I already done N- number and L- list :)
thank you

Lydia said...

wow what a challenge to get them all in but I managed all four- go me !

Andrea Eason said...

Great challenge! I did all four!