click HERE for my current blog challenge details

Monday, October 1, 2012

4 in 1 October Blog Challenge & a WINNER!

Want to win some Prairie Hill?!
The winner will get 2 sheets of each paper, stickers & some surprise coordinating embellies.
 
How you can enter to win...
 
Complete a layout using the following technique...
Ric Rac Flower
 

You can find a tutorial here....
I did not sew mine. Just adding a glue dot on each end worked fine. It helps to have someone hold one end as you twist your 2 lengths together.

How about the chance to win even more prizes?!

I am co-hosting my challenge with 3 scrappy friends...Brenda, Kerys & Rochelle. You've read about my technique, Brenda picked the sketch, Kerys picked the Title challenge & Rochelle picked the stash list. Each of them have have a prize for you but we also have a bonus prize!
 
You will get 1 entry for each of the 4 challenges you combine in your layout.
  1. Kristi B. (you are here) - the technique...color & stamp chipboard alphas
Here is my layout made combining all 4 challenges
 supplies:
Authentique Curiosity Collection, Studio Calico wood shapes, Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes, Maya Road stick pin, Martha Stewart border punch & owl punch.
    Complete and/or combine 2 or more of the 4 challenges for your chance win 1 to 3 entries in our BONUS prize drawing PLUS the chance to win the prizes posted for each of our challenges.
Be sure to also leave comments on each blog, listing which of the 4 challenges you completed and/or combined.
 
And now for my September winner....
Andrea E.!
 
Happy Scrapping!
 

9 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

super cute layout! great job on embellishments -- airplane is super cute ... and your flower rocks!!! :)

Brenda Ragsdale said...

Adorable layout and super cute photo!
Love how you worked the Authentique and of course you did an awesome job on the rick rack flower!

Kerys said...

This is gorgeous! I love these papers and the paper airplane! Your flower is amazing - definitely going to keep trying this one! :-)

MOB Scrapbook Club said...

I LOVE this layout. The colors you chose compliment your photo and are just beautiful!!!!Great job

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful layout. Too bad I don't have a sewing machine. This would have been a nice challenge to enter
TFS AJ-

jenessa said...

Adorable layout! And I adore the ric rac flower tutorial. I didn't sew mine either, and also instead of spreading it out I kept it tight like a rosette. (I also completed the other challenges on my LO)

Andrea Eason said...

I've never tried this flower before! I linked my layout, using all four challenges!

Lydia said...

thank you for the new technique !!! managed to combine all 4 challenges xxx

SandiB said...

I just posted my layout. Great challenges this month from everyone. I did complete all 4 of the challenges on my layout.